They Moved Where?
Posted: April 05, 2017
As a local to the Black Hills, Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort is our favorite place to play. The lights, the sounds, and all the ways to win bring me back week after week. If I play my cards right or happen to have a little luck on my side, I just might win!
On Thursday, I brought my friend to Tin Lizzie for lunch. We had heard about this new burger place that opened up but wasn’t sure where exactly it was located. We asked one of the floor servers, and she kindly walked us over to where the bakery used to be and sure enough, there was the new Lizzie Burgers.
The cook brought an order to the counter right next to us and immediately we wanted one! The burger was cooked perfectly, with melting cheddar cheese, and as many complimentary toppings as you wanted. We fell in love with the heaping amount of hand-cut fries paired with our delicious Lizzie Burgers.
Deciding where to eat in Tin Lizzie can be challenging. Here is our quick overview about each dining amenity depending on your appetite:
- Daily Specials
- Classic burgers from the Lil’ Lizzie to the Bacon Double
- Hand-Cut fries made in house
- Complimentary Toppings
- Eight rotating ice cream flavors plus hot fudge sundaes and root beer floats
- Located by the south entrance
- Breakfast from 6:30-10:30AM
- Lunch from 11AM-3:30PM
- All-you-can-eat Crab & Prime Rib Buffet from 4-10PM every Friday & Saturday
- Full salad bar and dessert bar with every buffet meal
- Located past the casino and Hampton Inn, near the north entrance of the gaming resort
- Deadwood’s only full-service Starbucks, open from 6AM-7PM
- Hot and cold coffee beverages, gourmet teas, hot breakfast & lunch sandwiches and a variety of pastries
- Located between T-Grille Buffet and Paddy O’Neill’s
- Irish Pub with 13 big screen TVs
- 24 tap beers
- 48 whiskeys
- Serves a select bar menu with Shrimp Dandies to Pulled Pork Nachos
- Open daily at 11AM
- Located in the north entrance next to Starbucks
Join us during our next trip to Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort. The food is great and the games are unlimited. Sign up for your Tin Lizzie Players’ Club Card to earn more, faster! Stop by the Player’s Club or apply online: http://www.tinlizzie.com/casino/players-club/.